Powered toss-in soot remover. Improves heating efficiency by oxidizing and removing soot build-up in chimneys and flues, where it has the potential to ignite. Simply toss into an active fire. Soot is unburned carbonaceous particles that cling to combustion chamber walls and the inside of flue and chimney passages. Soot can, overtime built up enough to obstruct the normal passage of flue gasses (smoke) and cause a chimney fire. For use in wood stoves and fireplaces.
|Country of Origin||USA|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including crystalline silica which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.